Let us talk about the importance of emails and email marketing.
Now I don’t care what you sell online or off:
- If you’re an eCommerce store.
- If you are a digital publisher selling content.
- If you’re an affiliate.
- If you have an online business.
- Plumbing business
It doesn’t matter. You have to have email.
If you rely on Google for SEO rankings, paid traffic directly to the sales page, affiliate marketer who send all your traffic to say Amazon or even a fish n chip corner store it doesn’t matter.
Email is the lifeline for all businesses and it truly doesn’t matter if you are purely an online store or off.
You are able to send out newsletters on a daily bases telling your subscribers anything you like.
A new product that has come into your store, a bonus discount offer on the stock at a certain time of the day.
If you are a mechanic workshop you can offer a free air-con check and test if it’s heading into summer.
Pizza shop offering free delivery between 7 and 9 using the special promo code you sent out.
Here are some things you may not know about email marketing:
- All big businesses use email marketing to connect with their customers on a daily bases.
- For every $1 you spend on email marketing, you can expect an average return of $32
- Once the subscriber is in your system, they are free to
- Once you have your autoresponder all set up it then becomes hands-free. You can weeks, months and even years of emails being sent out to your subscribers all automatically.
- You can use emails for selling, how-to articles, special offers or just a simple reminder for a meeting or booking coming up.
Depending on the line of works you are will result in the email responder provider you use.
So just be careful going down that track if you are going to sell as an affiliate.
Some email marketing responders platforms are much too big and not user-friendly for the average small business and paying for higher services that are not needed.
I hope you can see the potential of email marketing and why it needs to be part of your business strategy.
One of the easiest to use autoresponders that we have come across and use is Getresponse email marketing autoresponder.
Able to be used for affiliate marketing and small businesses you will find it’s an easy platform to use and set up more for the newbie and the not so savvy computer techs.
For more information check out ther home page where you can other customer reviews and get a free trial for 30-day test run.